More about Buddha
Buddha is one who became enlightened because of their own insight and efforts without the need for the teacher to explain or point out the “right way of living” or also known as Dharma; this is according to the Theravada Buddhism. After the awakening of the samyak sambuddha, they are teaching dharma to other while the pratyeka-buddha are able to reach Nirvana by means of their efforts however they are not teaching dharma to others. The Arhat is required to obey all the teachings imparted by Buddha for them to reach Nirvana but this Arhat is allowed to preach dharma after he attain Nirvana.
In Theravada, there are instances that Buddha is also used to describe those who are able to attain Nirvana with the use of the term known as Sāvakabuddha in order to designate Arhat, someone who is dependent upon the teachings of Buddha in order to reach Nirvana. It is in broader sense known as Arahant.
In order to attain Buddhahood, there are lots of method and opinion which are taken into account. This mainly depends on
We are sure Buddha would really appreciate how we treat all these sexy girls inside the fake taxi cab. Aren't you surprised about these black cock loving teens? They are pretty awesome and do what you ask them!
Gotta love all these actions of agent & public porn. This guy sure knows his way into girl's panties!
These people are having sex with female casting agent and they think it will give them their dream jobs!
FamilyStrokes is this kind of creep relation of family members. Of course it's a perfect fantasy!
So many officers of law are fake. Take this cop for example. All he does is tricking these foolish girls!
One of the worst things a tow truck driver can do is tow a vehicle that they’re not supposed to. It had never happened to me in a career that has spanned 15 years. That is until yesterday. It turns out two neighbors were having a fight, and one called in the others car to be towed. I believe that the car was the guy that called me, and it even had a flat tire. Man was I embarrassed when the police called to tell me to return the car.
As if dating when you have kids isn't hard enough, people don't tell you how much your kids can embarrass you. We're white and I was dating a black guy from DarkX. I was under the impression that the kids had actually learned something about this in school. They still ended up asking my boyfriend if he was made of chocolate. He actually had chocolate on him at the time and gave them some, so I figure that only confirmed their suspicions.
One thing about tubes about punishing is very promising - there are more and more girls who enjoy this kind of actions!
I think you can see all this explicit content of these dancers on petite ballerina fucked tube!
Wow, legalpornoz movies will show you how to have a good time in European kind of style!Shakyamuni teachings of Buddha which is emphasized by the schools of Buddhism. The level wherein this manifestation needs ascetic practices starts from nothing to absolute requirement depending on the available doctrine. The Mahayana Buddhism is emphasizing the ideal of Bodhisattva instead of Arhat.
The entire Buddhist traditions say that Buddha is completely purified and fully awakened his mind with the 3 poisons of ignorance, aversion and desire. The moment wherein the experiences of people in life are already unawakened, it denotes that the Buddha is no longer bounded with Samsara and the sufferings have already ended. Majority of the Buddhism schools have held that Buddha is omniscient however in the early text; it shows the explicit negations about this claim regarding Buddha.
Buddha is “just a Human”
The Theravada Buddhism has formed a view that Buddha is a human, gifted with the highest psychic powers or the Kevatta Sutta. The mind and body of Buddha are changing and impermanent just like the mind and the body of ordinary persons. On the other hand, Buddha has recognized the unchangeable nature of Dharma wherein this is considered as timeless and unconditioned phenomenon and eternal principle. This view that Buddha is a human is very much common especially in the school of Theravada and other Buddhist schools in the early times. The statements coming from the modern Theravadins which says that Buddha is “just a human” has the purpose of contrasting the view about the Mahayana as well as the Christian views about Jesus.
Buddha as Supreme Human
Though the school of Theravada are not able to emphasize the divine and supernatural aspects of Buddha which is present in the Pali Canon, still the elements that says Buddha is acting as supreme human has evolved in this canon. According to the Pali Canon Gautama, Buddha is more known as “teacher of humans and gods”, superior to human and gods in accordance with the attainment of Nirvana and the greatest bliss through which devas and gods are still prone to sorrow, fear and anger. While based on the Madhupindika Sutta, the term Buddha is being described as a powerful one such as provider of immortality and as Lord of the Dharma.
3 Kinds of Buddhahood
- Samyaksambuddha – The Samyaksambuddhas are able to reach Nirvana because of their own visions and efforts and they have also discovered Dhamma without the help of the teacher. They have also lead others towards enlightenment by means of imparting and teaching Dhamma especially in times and areas wherein it is no longer been remembered and never been taught in the first place. The Samyaksambuddha is not relying on the tradition that stresses back going to the early Samyaksambuddha because it is more focused on discovering the new path. In order to achieve this Samyaksambuddha-hood, 3 variations are needed including faith, effort and wisdom.
- Pratyekabuddha – This Pratyekabuddha is similar with Samyaksambuddha wherein in both have reached Nirvana without the teachings of a teacher. However, unlike the Samyaksambuddhas, Pratyekabuddhas are not teaching Dhamma. They are not also forming Sangha of disciples in order to carry or take charge of the teaching matters because in the first place, they are not really teaching. In other works, these are known as “silent Buddhas”. There are new Buddhist write-ups that show Pratyekabuddhas teaching. The Paccekabuddha are sometimes teaching and admonishing people however these admonitions only serve as preference to proper and good conduct not on Nirvana. In other instances, this type of Buddhahood is described as a person who clearly understands Dharma through his own efforts however is not capable of obtaining mastery or omniscience over Fruits.
- Sāvakabuddha – In Theravada Buddhism, the term Sāvadakabuddha is used and referred to as the Buddhas’ enlightened disciple. These disciples are the enlightened persons who are able to gain Nirvana through hearing Dhamma which is initially taught by Samyaksambuddha. This type of Buddhahood are allowed to lead others towards enlightenment however they cannot teach Dhamma though by time or world it is no longer remembered since this is more dependent on the tradition that stresses back to Samyaksambuddha.
If you have observed in other areas, Buddhas are represented through the use of paintings and statues. Some of the Buddha designs include Reclining Buddha, Seated Buddha, Standing Buddha, Emaciated Buddha and Budai or Hotei (obese Laughing Buddha).
Buddha is believed to have ten thousand names however as people get confused with these names and they find it difficult to remember the names, it is reduced into one thousand and again reduced into one hundred names however people still find it difficult to remember that is why, it is again shortened and reduced until the names became ten only.
In Buddhism, the term Buddhahood refers to the state wherein a Buddha is able to attain perfect enlightenment.
10 Attributes of Buddha
- The Fortunate one or Blessed One
- Teacher of humans and Gods
- Leader of the persons that needs to be disciplined or tamed.
- worthy one
- thus gone, thus come
- perfect in conduct and knowledge
- knower of world
- perfectly self-enlightened
- well gone